laugardagur, júní 29, 2002

You're a handsome devil, what's your name?

Nafnið er John Cusack, svalasti leikari samtímans. Hann á afmæli í dag, er 36 ára, og því ástæða til að hafa topp fimm lista að hætti Rob Gordons með ódauðlegum Cusack tilvitnunum.

"Joe, she's written 65 songs about you, and they're all about pain."

"She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen."

"I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas 'n' Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?"

"You probably got it all figured out, Corey. If you start out depressed everything's kind of a pleasant surprise."

Kickboxarinn Lloyd Dobler úr debút Cameron Crowe, Say Anything

"They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?""

"I was sitting there alone on prom night, in a goddamn rented tuxedo, and my whole life flashed before my eyes. And I realized finally, and for the first time, that I wanted to kill somebody. So I figured since I loved you so much, it'd be a good idea if I didn't see you anymore."

Leigumorðinginn Martin Q. Blank í Grosse Pointe Blank, settu Violent Femmes á fóninn og dansaðu

"Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate."

Brúðustjórnandinn Craig Schwartz í Being John Malkovich

"How does an average guy like me become the number one lover man in his particular postal district?"

"Liking both Marvin Gaye and Art Garfunkel is like supporting both the Israelies and the Palestinians."

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"

"Sometimes I got so bored of trying to touch her breast that I would try to touch her between her legs. It was like trying to borrow a dollar, getting turned down, and asking for 50 grand instead."

Plötusalinn Rob Gordon í High Fidelity

Þetta er víst aðeins fleiri en fimm, en hver er að telja?

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home